Advanced Pultrusion & Pullwinding
Pultrusion: a continuous process and a cost effective solution providing the best of carbon fiber with unmatched properties.
- CFRP parts with high mechanical properties:
o High modulus of elasticity up to 550 GPa.
o Compressive & tensile strength up to 3,300 MPa.
- Consistent quality and dimensions (Cp/Cpk > X).
- Expertise in composite design & manufacturing.
- Combination of any grade of carbon fiber .
- Large variety of resin systems .
A wide range of applications
CFRP profiles & finished parts
EPSILON COMPOSITE patented products and solutions cover a wide range of applications, from structural parts (stringers, splices, beams, stiffeners, rods...) to various parts ensuring non-structural functions (cargo, cabin, equipments...).
Struts & Rods
Demonstrating a high level of engineering capabilities and composite manufacturing expertise, EPSILON COMPOSITE has developped a complete range of patented structural rods to satisfy its customers needs, including hybrid struts with metallic end-fittings, full composite struts and adjustable "tie rods".
From 'Design & Build' to 'Build to Print'
- Weight-saving through replacement of metallic parts, with competitive prices.
- Cost reduction vs traditionnal CFRP manufacturing processes.
- Fire, Smoke and Toxicity compliant.
- Integrated Galvanic Corrosion protection.
- High Temperature resistance, up to 230°c.
- Proven Wet Ageing behaviour & impact resistance.
- Large series machining & assembling capabilities:
o Large dimension CNC machining
o Fasteners installation & assembly
o Structural bonding
- Extensive customer service:
o Complex solution design & composite engineering,
o Full qualification testing,
o Speedshop & flexibility.