Carbon Fiber / Epoxy Pultrusion
Pultrusion: a continuous process and a cost effective solution providing the best of carbon fiber with unmatched properties.
- CFRP parts with high mechanical properties:
- Modulus of elasticity up to 550 GPa (80 Msi)
- Compressive & tensile strengh up to 3,300MPa (480 ksi)
- Consistent quality and dimensions (Cp/Cpk > X).
- Expertise in composite design & manufacturing.
- Combination of any grade of carbon fiber.
- Large variety of epoxy resin systems.
- Multi-material & multi-layer products:
- integrated coatings,
- interconnected core components.
A wide range of applications
Ultra-long length spools of CFRP
Demonstrating a high level of engineering capabilities and composite manufacturing expertise, EPSILON Composite has developped a complete range of spoolable products, with applications in offshore & onshore Oil & Gas, wind turbines, High Voltage cables and lifting devices.
Strong industrial partnerships
Various technologies such as the Carboglulam® allow us to adress the market need for low cost large dimension structural parts.
Under license or with a partnership agreement, EPSILON's clients can therefore ensure a competitive edge on their market with exclusive technologies.
Exclusive technical breakthrough. Mass Production.
- Continuous spools up to 10,000 m (30.000 ft)
- Integrated coatings
- galvanic corrosion
- abrasion or environmental protection
- Inter-connectivity with integrated core components (wires, cables, optical fibre...)
- High Temperature resistance
- Multi-functional Epoxy resins
- Tg up to 230°C (450°F)
- High Environmental resistance:
- To corrosion (SOx, Acid, Salt...)
- To abrasion
- Extensive customer service:
- Complex solution design
- Full qualification testing